The 2023 edition of the CarTrawler Yearbook of Ancillary Revenue by IdeaWorksCompany, released today, describes the 2022 ancillary revenue activities and results for 65 airlines and provides an assessment for the industry as a whole. Here’s a guide to key features of the 2023 edition:
• 65 pages of individual airline listings arranged by global region.
• Alphabetical listing of 65 airlines from Aegean to Wizz Air, as a table, with total ancillary revenue in US dollars; and ancillary revenue as a percent of total airline revenue, and per passenger.
• Ancillary revenue as a % of revenue, ranked in a graph, starting with Spirit Airlines at 51.5%, followed by Frontier, 50.8%, and Allegiant, 48.9%.
• Ancillary revenue per passenger, ranked in a graph, starting with Jet2.com at $84.72, followed by Qantas Airways, $73.23, and Allegiant, $67.74.
• Top 10 airlines for ancillary revenue, ranked in a table, starting with Delta’s $7,987,111,000, followed by United’s $7,881,371,000, and American’s $7,711,216,000.
• Frequent flyer program revenue for 20 airlines, ranked in a table, starting with American – AAdvantage at $5,800,000,000, followed by Delta – SkyMiles, $5,500,000,000, and Southwest – Rapid Rewards, $5,206,000,000.
The 2023 CarTrawler Yearbook of Ancillary Revenue by IdeaWorksCompany was released today as a free-of-charge 103-page report sponsored by CarTrawler.
Click here to download and use these JPG graphic files: Ancillary Revenue as a Percent of Total Revenue – 2022 and Frequent Flyer Revenue Analysis – 2022